Subject Areas on Research
- Choroidal thickness and high myopia: a case-control study of young Chinese men in Singapore.
- Choroidal thickness does not predict visual acuity in young high myopes.
- Hyperopic refractive error and shorter axial length are associated with age-related macular degeneration: the Singapore Malay Eye Study.
- Myopia and cognitive dysfunction: the singapore malay eye study.
- Peripapillary choroidal thickness in young Asians with high myopia.
- Peripheral refraction and refractive error in singapore chinese children.
- Peripheral retinal changes in highly myopic young Asian eyes.