Subject Areas on Research
- Acid rain mitigation experiment shifts a forested watershed from a net sink to a net source of nitrogen.
- Evaluation of 11 terrestrial carbon-nitrogen cycle models against observations from two temperate Free-Air CO2 Enrichment studies.
- Examining the coupling of carbon and nitrogen cycles in Appalachian streams: the role of dissolved organic nitrogen.
- Increases in the flux of carbon belowground stimulate nitrogen uptake and sustain the long-term enhancement of forest productivity under elevated CO₂.
- Invasive species' leaf traits and dissimilarity from natives shape their impact on nitrogen cycling: a meta-analysis.
- Testing the field of dreams hypothesis: functional responses to urbanization and restoration in stream ecosystems.
- Thermodynamic constraints on the utility of ecological stoichiometry for explaining global biogeochemical patterns.
- Top-down control of methane emission and nitrogen cycling by waterfowl.