Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of selected pharmaceutically active compounds on the ammonia oxidizing bacterium Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Impacts of silver nanoparticle coating on the nitrification potential of Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Microbial community response to silver nanoparticles and Ag+ in nitrifying activated sludge revealed by ion semiconductor sequencing.
- Nitrification of anaerobic digester effluent for nitrogen management at swine farms.
- Nitrifying trickling filters and denitrifying bioreactors for nitrogen management of high-strength anaerobic digestion effluent.
- Novel Integrated Biotrickling Filter-Anammox Bioreactor System for the Complete Treatment of Ammonia in Air with Nitrification and Denitrification.
- Nutrient removal from human fecal sludge digestate in full-scale biological filters.
- Resources recovery from high-strength human waste anaerobic digestate using simple nitrification and denitrification filters.