Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of selected pharmaceutically active compounds on the ammonia oxidizing bacterium Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Experimental and theoretical examination of surface energy and adhesion of nitrifying and heterotrophic bacteria using self-assembled monolayers.
- Impacts of silver nanoparticle coating on the nitrification potential of Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Microbial community response to silver nanoparticles and Ag+ in nitrifying activated sludge revealed by ion semiconductor sequencing.
- Nitrification of anaerobic digester effluent for nitrogen management at swine farms.
- Nitrifying trickling filters and denitrifying bioreactors for nitrogen management of high-strength anaerobic digestion effluent.