Subject Areas on Research
- A C-terminal motif found in the beta2-adrenergic receptor, P2Y1 receptor and cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator determines binding to the Na+/H+ exchanger regulatory factor family of PDZ proteins.
- Activation of delta opioid receptors induces receptor insertion and neuropeptide secretion.
- Aspirin resistance and a single gene.
- Decreased platelet aggregation, increased bleeding time and resistance to thromboembolism in P2Y1-deficient mice.
- G-protein-coupled receptors as signaling targets for antiplatelet therapy.