Subject Areas on Research
- A Machine-Learning-Based Drug Repurposing Approach Using Baseline Regularization.
- A Screen of FDA-Approved Drugs for Inhibitors of Zika Virus Infection.
- A comprehensive approach to identifying repurposed drugs to treat SCN8A epilepsy.
- Copper is required for oncogenic BRAF signalling and tumorigenesis.
- Exposure Matching of Pediatric Anti-infective Drugs: Review of Drugs Submitted to the Food and Drug Administration for Pediatric Approval.
- Genomics-enabled drug repositioning and repurposing: insights from an IOM Roundtable activity.
- Repurposing Medications for Hospice/Palliative Care Symptom Control Is No Longer Sufficient: A Manifesto for Change.
- Use Patents Can Be Useful: The Case of Rescued Drugs