Subject Areas on Research
- 167 Reducing Radiation an Order of Magnitude During Fluoroscopic-Guided Kyphoplasty.
- ACR appropriateness criteria management of vertebral compression fractures.
- Balloon reduction of displaced calcaneus fractures: surgical technique and case series.
- Cost-effectiveness of balloon kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty versus conservative medical management in the USA.
- KAST Study: The Kiva System As a Vertebral Augmentation Treatment-A Safety and Effectiveness Trial: A Randomized, Noninferiority Trial Comparing the Kiva System With Balloon Kyphoplasty in Treatment of Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures.
- Palliative radiation therapy for bone metastases: Update of an ASTRO Evidence-Based Guideline.
- Radiotherapy and Surgical Advances in the Treatment of Metastatic Spine Tumors: A Narrative Review.
- [Kyphectomy in myelomeningocele patients. Longterm results, complications and risk analysis].