Subject Areas on Research
- Adhesion of Blood Plasma Proteins and Platelet-rich Plasma on l-Valine-Based Poly(ester urea).
- Cascading "Triclick" functionalization of poly(caprolactone) thin films quantified via a quartz crystal microbalance.
- Deposition of aggregated nanoparticles--a theoretical and experimental study on the effect of aggregation state on the affinity between nanoparticles and a collector surface.
- Enzymatically Degassed Surface-Initiated Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization with Real-Time Monitoring.
- In situ continuous electrochemical quantification of bacterial adhesion to electrically polarized metallic surfaces under shear.
- Valency-dependent affinity of bioactive hydroxyapatite-binding dendrons.
- Zwitterionic amino acid-based Poly(ester urea)s suppress adhesion formation in a rat intra-abdominal cecal abrasion model.