Subject Areas on Research
- A murine monoclonal antibody directed against the carboxyl-terminal domain of GRP78 suppresses melanoma growth in mice.
- A phase II trial of temsirolimus in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Effects of neuronal PIK3C3/Vps34 deletion on autophagy and beyond.
- LKB1 Loss induces characteristic patterns of gene expression in human tumors associated with NRF2 activation and attenuation of PI3K-AKT.
- PREX1 integrates G protein-coupled receptor and phosphoinositide 3-kinase signaling to promote glioblastoma invasion.
- Targeting the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Umbralisib, a novel PI3Kδ and casein kinase-1ε inhibitor, in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and lymphoma: an open-label, phase 1, dose-escalation, first-in-human study.