Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the time course of the effect of subthalamic nucleus stimulation upon hand function in Parkinson's patients.
- Bioelectronic medicines: a research roadmap.
- Cortical stimulation in conscious rats controls joint inflammation.
- Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus reestablishes neuronal information transmission in the 6-OHDA rat model of parkinsonism.
- Diaphragm pacing in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a literature review.
- Does obesity impact the success of an InterStim test phase for the treatment of refractory urge urinary incontinence in female patients?
- Failure to suppress low-frequency neuronal oscillatory activity underlies the reduced effectiveness of random patterns of deep brain stimulation.
- Implantable Neurostimulation for Headache Disorders: Effect on Healthcare Utilization and Expenditures.
- Increasing Blood Pressure by Greater Splanchnic Nerve Stimulation: a Feasibility Study.
- Lead migration after sacral neuromodulation: surgical revision in fascial versus tined anchoring systems.
- Patient Experience with Rechargeable Implantable Pulse Generator Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders.
- Postmortem diffusion MRI of the human brainstem and thalamus for deep brain stimulator electrode localization.
- The Refractory Overactive Bladder: Sacral NEuromodulation vs. BoTulinum Toxin Assessment: ROSETTA trial.
Keywords of People