Class Ia Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase
Subject Areas on Research
- A rapid cytoplasmic mechanism for PI3 kinase regulation by the nuclear thyroid hormone receptor, TRβ, and genetic evidence for its role in the maturation of mouse hippocampal synapses in vivo.
- Associations of PI3KR1 and mTOR polymorphisms with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk and gene-environment interactions in Eastern Chinese populations.
- Characterization of a new family of protein kinases from Arabidopsis containing phosphoinositide 3/4-kinase and ubiquitin-like domains.
- Dominant Splice Site Mutations in PIK3R1 Cause Hyper IgM Syndrome, Lymphadenopathy and Short Stature.
- Innate PI3K p110δ regulates Th1/Th17 development and microbiota-dependent colitis.
- Management of adverse events associated with idelalisib treatment: expert panel opinion.
- Novel Genetic Variants for Cartilage Thickness and Hip Osteoarthritis.
- Novel Genetic Variants in TP37, PIK3R1, CALM1, and PLCG2 of the Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway Are Associated with the Progression from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer's Disease.