Subject Areas on Research
- A PIK3C3-ankyrin-B-dynactin pathway promotes axonal growth and multiorganelle transport.
- Conversion of effector CD4+ T cells to a CD8+ MHC II-recognizing lineage.
- Pik3c3 deletion in pyramidal neurons results in loss of synapses, extensive gliosis and progressive neurodegeneration.
- Regulation of mammalian autophagy by class II and III PI 3-kinases through PI3P synthesis.
- Systematic analysis of F-box proteins reveals a new branch of the yeast mating pathway.
- The class III kinase Vps34 promotes T lymphocyte survival through regulating IL-7Rα surface expression.
- The mammalian class 3 PI3K (PIK3C3) is required for early embryogenesis and cell proliferation.