Subject Areas on Research
- Bone sialoprotein-collagen interaction promotes hydroxyapatite nucleation.
- Concentration-Dependent hMSC Differentiation on Orthogonal Concentration Gradients of GRGDS and BMP-2 Peptides.
- Mineralized synthetic matrices as an instructive microenvironment for osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Phosphorylation of Ser136 is critical for potent bone sialoprotein-mediated nucleation of hydroxyapatite crystals.
- Synergistic enhancement of human bone marrow stromal cell proliferation and osteogenic differentiation on BMP-2-derived and RGD peptide concentration gradients.
- Three-Dimensional Printing of Nano Hydroxyapatite/Poly(ester urea) Composite Scaffolds with Enhanced Bioactivity.