Subject Areas on Research
- Altered proteolytic activities of ADAMTS-4 expressed by C-terminal processing.
- Biaxial strain effects on cells from the inner and outer regions of the meniscus.
- Cross-ancestry genome-wide association analysis of corneal thickness strengthens link between complex and Mendelian eye diseases.
- Further evidence of a decorin-collagen interaction in the disruption of cervical collagen fibers during rat gestation.
- Mouse models of diabetic nephropathy.
- Proteoglycans in Leiomyoma and Normal Myometrium: Abundance, Steroid Hormone Control, and Implications for Pathophysiology.