Subject Areas on Research
- Between-site differences in the scale of dispersal and gene flow in red oak.
- Colour and odour drive fruit selection and seed dispersal by mouse lemurs.
- Conflicting selection in the course of adaptive diversification: the interplay between mutualism and intraspecific competition.
- Convergent evolution of a complex fruit structure in the tribe Brassiceae (Brassicaceae).
- Diversification and the evolution of dispersal ability in the tribe Brassiceae (Brassicaceae).
- Enemies maintain hyperdiverse tropical forests.
- Evolution of sexual systems, dispersal strategies and habitat selection in the liverwort genus Radula.
- Implications of lemuriform extinctions for the Malagasy flora.
- It's Not Easy Being Blue: Are There Olfactory and Visual Trade-Offs in Plant Signalling?
- Natural experiment demonstrates that bird loss leads to cessation of dispersal of native seeds from intact to degraded forests.
- Roles of seed and establishment limitation in determining patterns of afrotropical tree recruitment.
- Spread of North American wind-dispersed trees in future environments.
- The founding of Mauritian endemic coffee trees by a synchronous long-distance dispersal event.
Keywords of People