Subject Areas on Research
- Clonally related composite follicular lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma with clinicopathologic features and biological implications.
- Composite lymphoma of follicular B-cell and peripheral T-cell types with distinct zone distribution in a 75-year-old male patient: a case study.
- Composite lymphoma of mycosis fungoides and cutaneous small B-cell lymphoma in a 73-year-old male patient.
- Composite mantle cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma: a clinicopathologic and molecular study.
Keywords of People
- Rodgers, Thomas, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy