Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-adrenoceptor control of G protein function in the neonate: determinant of desensitization or sensitization.
- Beta-arrestin-mediated signaling in the heart.
- Beta1-adrenergic receptors stimulate cardiac contractility and CaMKII activation in vivo and enhance cardiac dysfunction following myocardial infarction.
- Identification of the endophilins (SH3p4/p8/p13) as novel binding partners for the beta1-adrenergic receptor.
- β-arrestin1-biased β1-adrenergic receptor signaling regulates microRNA processing.