Subject Areas on Research
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha is required for transcription of the beta 3-adrenergic receptor gene during adipogenesis.
- Maximal beta3-adrenergic regulation of lipolysis involves Src and epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent ERK1/2 activation.
- New series of aryloxypropanolamines with both human beta(3)-adrenoceptor agonistic activity and free radical scavenging properties.
- Signaling pathways mediating beta3-adrenergic receptor-induced production of interleukin-6 in adipocytes.
- beta-Adrenergic activation of p38 MAP kinase in adipocytes: cAMP induction of the uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) gene requires p38 MAP kinase.