Subject Areas on Research
- Magnitude of abdominal incision affects the duration of postoperative ileus in rats.
- Potentiated opioid analgesia in norepinephrine transporter knock-out mice.
- The α₂-adrenergic antagonist idazoxan counteracts prepulse inhibition deficits caused by amphetamine or dizocilpine in rats.
- Transiently overexpressed alpha2-adrenoceptors and their control of DNA synthesis in the developing brain.
- Uptake and release of norepinephrine by serotonergic terminals in norepinephrine transporter knock-out mice: implications for the action of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Use of the light/dark test for anxiety in adult and adolescent male rats.