Subject Areas on Research
- ACP Journal Club. Review: in patients with heart failure, β-blockers reduce mortality but do not differ from each other.
- Beta(2)-adrenergic and several other G protein-coupled receptors in human atrial membranes activate both G(s) and G(i).
- Characteristics of children and young adults with Marfan syndrome and aortic root dilation in a randomized trial comparing atenolol and losartan therapy.
- Diltiazem as an alternative to beta-blocker in coronary artery computed tomography angiography.
- Dose Response of β-Blockers in Adrenergic Receptor Polymorphism Genotypes.
- Echocardiographic methods, quality review, and measurement accuracy in a randomized multicenter clinical trial of Marfan syndrome.
- Limitations of using cardiac catheterization rates to assess the quality of care for patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- β1-Blockade increases maximal apnea duration in elite breath-hold divers.