Subject Areas on Research
- A unique mechanism of beta-blocker action: carvedilol stimulates beta-arrestin signaling.
- Beta(2)-adrenergic and several other G protein-coupled receptors in human atrial membranes activate both G(s) and G(i).
- Design, synthesis, and functional assessment of Cmpd-15 derivatives as negative allosteric modulators for the β2-adrenergic receptor.
- Ligand-induced overexpression of a constitutively active beta2-adrenergic receptor: pharmacological creation of a phenotype in transgenic mice.
- Mechanism of intracellular allosteric β2AR antagonist revealed by X-ray crystal structure.
- Quantifying asthma patient preferences for onset of effect of combination inhaled corticosteroids and long-acting beta2-agonist maintenance medications.
- Spatial encoding of cyclic AMP signaling specificity by GPCR endocytosis.
- alpha-Actinin is a potent regulator of G protein-coupled receptor kinase activity and substrate specificity in vitro.
- β2- and β3-adrenergic receptors drive COMT-dependent pain by increasing production of nitric oxide and cytokines.
Keywords of People