Subject Areas on Research
- A flucytosine-responsive Mbp1/Swi4-like protein, Mbs1, plays pleiotropic roles in antifungal drug resistance, stress response, and virulence of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- An Atlas of Genetic Variation Linking Pathogen-Induced Cellular Traits to Human Disease.
- CPAG: software for leveraging pleiotropy in GWAS to reveal similarity between human traits links plasma fatty acids and intestinal inflammation.
- Gene-environment interactions at the FKBP5 locus: sensitive periods, mechanisms and pleiotropism.
- Genetic pleiotropy between age-related macular degeneration and 16 complex diseases and traits.
- Genetic trade-offs and conditional neutrality contribute to local adaptation.
- Genome-wide Pleiotropy Between Parkinson Disease and Autoimmune Diseases.
- Oxidative stress survival in a clinical Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolate is influenced by a major quantitative trait nucleotide.
- Pleiotropic Associations of Allelic Variants in a 2q22 Region with Risks of Major Human Diseases and Mortality.
- Pleiotropic roles of the Msi1-like protein Msl1 in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Population genetics, pleiotropy, and the preferential fixation of mutations during adaptive evolution.
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Heritability of a General Psychopathology Factor in Children.
- Systematic Evaluation of Pleiotropy Identifies 6 Further Loci Associated With Coronary Artery Disease.
- The extent and genetic basis of phenotypic divergence in life history traits in Mimulus guttatus.
- The genetic architecture of local adaptation and reproductive isolation in sympatry within the Mimulus guttatus species complex.
Keywords of People