Subject Areas on Research
- A 130-year global inventory of methane emissions from livestock: Trends, patterns, and drivers.
- An outbreak of Rift Valley fever among peri-urban dairy cattle in northern Tanzania.
- Brucellosis in low-income and middle-income countries.
- Estimated seroprevalence of Anaplasma spp. and spotted fever group Rickettsia exposure among herders and livestock in Mongolia.
- Estimating acute human leptospirosis incidence in northern Tanzania using sentinel site and community behavioural surveillance.
- Future challenges and treatment of Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia with emphasis on MRSA.
- Hotspots in a cold land-reported cases of rabies in wildlife and livestock in Mongolia from 2012-2018.
- Incidence of human brucellosis in the Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania in the periods 2007-2008 and 2012-2014.
- Inter-epidemic Rift Valley fever virus infection incidence and risks for zoonotic spillover in northern Tanzania.
- Molecular Detection and Typing of Pathogenic Leptospira in Febrile Patients and Phylogenetic Comparison with Leptospira Detected among Animals in Tanzania.
- Prevalence and speciation of brucellosis in febrile patients from a pastoralist community of Tanzania.
- Regional trends and drivers of the global methane budget.
- Risk Factors for Human Brucellosis in Northern Tanzania.
- Zoonotic enteric parasites in Mongolian people, animals, and the environment: Using One Health to address shared pathogens.