Subject Areas on Research
- Areas for Quality Improvement for Airway Dilation in Children: NSQIP-Pediatric 30-Day Outcomes.
- Effectiveness of a postoperative disposition protocol for sleep apnea surgery.
- Injection laryngoplasty in children with cystic fibrosis and abnormal swallow.
- Injection laryngoplasty through a transoral approach using the Guedel oral airway.
- Thyroid ala cartilage graft laryngotracheoplasty for closure of large pediatric tracheocutaneous fistula.
Keywords of People
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology