Subject Areas on Research
- AFM-Based Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy of Proteins.
- Capturing the mechanical unfolding pathway of a large protein with coiled-coil probes.
- Chaperones rescue luciferase folding by separating its domains.
- Direct observation of multimer stabilization in the mechanical unfolding pathway of a protein undergoing oligomerization.
- Inhibitor binding increases the mechanical stability of staphylococcal nuclease.
- Mechanical anisotropy of ankyrin repeats.
- Protein unfolding under isometric tension-what force can integrins generate, and can it unfold FNIII domains?
- Quantitation of protein-protein interactions by thermal stability shift analysis.
- Relevance of the Speed and Direction of Pulling in Simple Modular Proteins.
- Spontaneous Unfolding-Refolding of Fibronectin Type III Domains Assayed by Thiol Exchange: THERMODYNAMIC STABILITY CORRELATES WITH RATES OF UNFOLDING RATHER THAN FOLDING.
- The Mechanism of HdeA Unfolding and Chaperone Activation.
- The autolysis of human HtrA1 is governed by the redox state of its N-terminal domain.
- Thermodynamic analysis of ligand-induced changes in protein thermal unfolding applied to high-throughput determination of ligand affinities with extrinsic fluorescent dyes.
- Warhammers for Peaceful Times.
Keywords of People