GABA-A Receptor Agonists
Subject Areas on Research
- A spinal GABAergic mechanism is necessary for bladder inhibition by pudendal afferent stimulation.
- Behavioral properties of the trigeminal somatosensory system in rats performing whisker-dependent tactile discriminations.
- Enhanced tonic GABA current in normotopic and hilar ectopic dentate granule cells after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus.
- In vivo evidence of the specificity of effects of GABA(A) receptor modulating medications.
- Medial prefrontal-perirhinal cortical communication is necessary for flexible response selection.
- Medial septal benzodiazepine receptors modulate hippocampal evoked responses and long-term potentiation.
- Mediodorsal Thalamus Contributes to the Timing of Instrumental Actions.
- Neural origin of evoked potentials during thalamic deep brain stimulation.
- Neuronal circuitry mechanism regulating adult quiescent neural stem-cell fate decision.
- Simultaneous top-down modulation of the primary somatosensory cortex and thalamic nuclei during active tactile discrimination.
- The role of pedunculopontine nucleus in choice behavior under risk.