Subject Areas on Research
- Adjunctive brexpiprazole for the treatment of major depressive disorder.
- Deficient serotonin neurotransmission and depression-like serotonin biomarker alterations in tryptophan hydroxylase 2 (Tph2) loss-of-function mice.
- In Vitro and In Vivo Characterization of the Alkaloid Nuciferine.
- N-desalkylquetiapine, a potent norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and partial 5-HT1A agonist, as a putative mediator of quetiapine's antidepressant activity.
- Priorities for triptan treatment attributes and the implications for selecting an oral triptan for acute migraine: a study of US primary care physicians (the TRIPSTAR Project).