Subject Areas on Research
- 5-HT2C Agonists Modulate Schizophrenia-Like Behaviors in Mice.
- Further Advances in Optimizing (2-Phenylcyclopropyl)methylamines as Novel Serotonin 2C Agonists: Effects on Hyperlocomotion, Prepulse Inhibition, and Cognition Models.
- Lorcaserin, a 5-HT2C agonist, decreases nicotine self-administration in female rats.
- Lorcaserin, a selective 5-HT(2C) receptor agonist, decreases alcohol intake in female alcohol preferring rats.
- Optimization of 2-phenylcyclopropylmethylamines as selective serotonin 2C receptor agonists and their evaluation as potential antipsychotic agents.
- Persistent attenuation of nicotine self-administration in rats by co-administration of chronic nicotine infusion with the dopamine D1 receptor antagonist SCH-23390 or the serotonin 5-HT2C agonist lorcaserin.