Subject Areas on Research
- Cognitive Effects of MIN-101 in Patients With Schizophrenia and Negative Symptoms: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Guidance for switching from off-label antipsychotics to pimavanserin for Parkinson's disease psychosis: an expert consensus.
- Ketanserin, a 5-HT2 receptor antagonist, decreases nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Multidimensional de novo design reveals 5-HT2B receptor-selective ligands.
- Nicotinic-serotonergic drug interactions and attentional performance in rats.
- PPI deficit induced by amphetamine is attenuated by the histamine H1 antagonist pyrilamine, but is exacerbated by the serotonin 5-HT2 antagonist ketanserin.
- The sleep effects of lurasidone: a placebo-controlled cross-over study using a 4-h phase-advance model of transient insomnia.