Serotonin 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonists
Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence to antiemetic guidelines in patients with malignant glioma: a quality improvement project to translate evidence into practice.
- Effect of R3487/MEM3454, a novel nicotinic alpha7 receptor partial agonist and 5-HT3 antagonist on sustained attention in rats.
- Haloperidol versus ondansetron for prophylaxis of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Restraint stress stimulates colonic motility via central corticotropin-releasing factor and peripheral 5-HT3 receptors in conscious rats.
- Serotonin receptor antagonists for the prevention and treatment of pruritus, nausea, and vomiting in women undergoing cesarean delivery with intrathecal morphine: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The efficacy of the 5-HT3 receptor antagonists combined with droperidol for PONV prophylaxis is similar to their combination with dexamethasone. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- The next generation of antiemetics for the management of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- The optimum management of nausea and vomiting during and after cesarean delivery.