Subject Areas on Research
- Chaperones rescue luciferase folding by separating its domains.
- Exploiting a Mechanical Perturbation of a Titin Domain to Identify How Force Field Parameterization Affects Protein Refolding Pathways.
- Mechanical Stability of a Small, Highly-Luminescent Engineered Protein NanoLuc.
- Mechanical anisotropy of ankyrin repeats.
- Monitoring protein conformational changes and dynamics using stable-isotope labeling and mass spectrometry.
- Protein unfolding under isometric tension-what force can integrins generate, and can it unfold FNIII domains?
- Spontaneous Unfolding-Refolding of Fibronectin Type III Domains Assayed by Thiol Exchange: THERMODYNAMIC STABILITY CORRELATES WITH RATES OF UNFOLDING RATHER THAN FOLDING.
Keywords of People