Subject Areas on Research
- Adjunctive counseling during brief and extended buprenorphine-naloxone treatment for prescription opioid dependence: a 2-phase randomized controlled trial.
- Antenatal methadone vs buprenorphine exposure and length of hospital stay in infants admitted to the intensive care unit with neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Buprenorphine for prescription opioid addiction in a patient with depression and alcohol dependence.
- Buprenorphine implants for treatment of opioid dependence: randomized comparison to placebo and sublingual buprenorphine/naloxone.
- Buprenorphine-mediated transition from opioid agonist to antagonist treatment: state of the art and new perspectives.
- Digital ischaemia after intra-arterial drug injection.
- Facilitators and Barriers to Naloxone Kit Use Among Opioid-Dependent Patients Enrolled in Medication Assisted Therapy Clinics in North Carolina.
- Functional imaging of emotion reactivity in opiate-dependent borderline personality disorder.
- HIV testing and sexual risk reduction counseling in office-based buprenorphine/naloxone treatment.
- Medication-Based Treatment to Address Opioid Use Disorder.
- Problem drinking and low-dose naltrexone-assisted opioid detoxification.
- Referring heroin users from compulsory detoxification centers to community methadone maintenance treatment: a comparison of three models.
- Survey of methadone-drug interactions among patients of methadone maintenance treatment program in Taiwan.
- The combination very low-dose naltrexone-clonidine in the management of opioid withdrawal.
Keywords of People