Subject Areas on Research
- Circulating Omentin-1 and Chronic Painful Temporomandibular Disorders.
- Comparison of molecular markers in a cohort of patients with chronic myeloproliferative disorders.
- Distinct Epigenetic Effects of Tobacco Smoking in Whole Blood and among Leukocyte Subtypes.
- Expression of active, membrane-bound human placental alkaline phosphatase by transfected simian cells.
- Genome-wide analysis of central corneal thickness in primary open-angle glaucoma cases in the NEIGHBOR and GLAUGEN consortia.
- Linkage analysis of candidate myelin genes in familial multiple sclerosis.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein and mesothelin are associated with uterine serous carcinoma.
- PSCA polymorphisms and gastric cancer susceptibility in an eastern Chinese population.
- Polymorphisms of the tumor suppressor gene LSAMP are associated with left main coronary artery disease.
- Preclinical evaluation of ex vivo expanded/activated γδ T cells for immunotherapy of glioblastoma multiforme.
- Safety and survival with GVAX pancreas prime and Listeria Monocytogenes-expressing mesothelin (CRS-207) boost vaccines for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Secreted placental alkaline phosphatase: a powerful new quantitative indicator of gene expression in eukaryotic cells.
- Synergistic and tunable human gene activation by combinations of synthetic transcription factors.
- Utility of the secreted placental alkaline phosphatase reporter enzyme.
- Utilizing quantitative polymerase chain reaction to evaluate prostate stem cell antigen as a tumor marker in pancreatic cancer.
Keywords of People