Subject Areas on Research
- Common actions of adenosine receptor agonists in modulating human trabecular meshwork cell transport.
- Partial adenosine A1 receptor agonism: a potential new therapeutic strategy for heart failure.
- Rationale and design of the phase 2b clinical trials to study the effects of the partial adenosine A1-receptor agonist neladenoson bialanate in patients with chronic heart failure with reduced (PANTHEON) and preserved (PANACHE) ejection fraction.
- Safety and Tolerability of Neladenoson Bialanate, a Novel Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure.
- The Value of Mouse Models for Glaucoma Drug Discovery.