Subject Areas on Research
- Differential P1-purinergic modulation of human Schlemm's canal inner-wall cells.
- Impact of serial troponin release on outcomes in patients with acute heart failure: analysis from the PROTECT pilot study.
- Plasma biomarkers to predict or rule out early post-discharge events after hospitalization for acute heart failure.
- Predictors of postdischarge outcomes from information acquired shortly after admission for acute heart failure: a report from the Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study of the Selective A1 Adenosine Receptor Antagonist Rolofylline for Patients Hospitalized With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Volume Overload to Assess Treatment Effect on Congestion and Renal Function (PROTECT) Study.
- Purine nucleotides contribute to pulmonary vasodilation caused by birth-related stimuli in the ovine fetus.
- Renal function trajectories and clinical outcomes in acute heart failure.
- Switching of adenosine diphosphate receptor inhibitor after hospital discharge among myocardial infarction patients: Insights from the Treatment with Adenosine Diphosphate Receptor Inhibitors: Longitudinal Assessment of Treatment Patterns and Events after Acute Coronary Syndrome (TRANSLATE-ACS) observational study.
Keywords of People