Subject Areas on Research
- Design and rationale of the PROTECT study: a placebo-controlled randomized study of the selective A1 adenosine receptor antagonist rolofylline for patients hospitalized with acute decompensated heart failure and volume overload to assess treatment effect on congestion and renal function.
- Early dyspnoea relief in acute heart failure: prevalence, association with mortality, and effect of rolofylline in the PROTECT Study.
- Effects of BG9928, an adenosine A₁ receptor antagonist, in patients with congestive heart failure.
- Effects of the adenosine A1 receptor antagonist rolofylline on renal function in patients with acute heart failure and renal dysfunction: results from PROTECT (Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study of the Selective Adenosine A1 Receptor Antagonist Rolofylline for Patients Hospitalized with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Volume Overload to Assess Treatment Effect on Congestion and Renal Function).
- International differences in clinical characteristics, management, and outcomes in acute heart failure patients: better short-term outcomes in patients enrolled in Eastern Europe and Russia in the PROTECT trial.
- Prevalence, predictors and clinical outcome of residual congestion in acute decompensated heart failure.
- Risk-based evaluation of efficacy of rolofylline in patients hospitalized with acute heart failure - Post-hoc analysis of the PROTECT trial.
- Rolofylline, an adenosine A1-receptor antagonist, in acute heart failure.
- The PROTECT pilot study: a randomized, placebo-controlled, dose-finding study of the adenosine A1 receptor antagonist rolofylline in patients with acute heart failure and renal impairment.
- The effects of adenosine A(1) receptor antagonism in patients with acute decompensated heart failure and worsening renal function: the REACH UP study.
- The safety of an adenosine A(1)-receptor antagonist, rolofylline, in patients with acute heart failure and renal impairment: findings from PROTECT.
- Tonapofylline: a selective adenosine-1 receptor antagonist for the treatment of heart failure.
Keywords of People