Subject Areas on Research
- 5-Lipoxygenase-activating protein is the target of a quinoline class of leukotriene synthesis inhibitors.
- ALOX5AP variants are associated with in-stent restenosis after percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Genetic effects in the leukotriene biosynthesis pathway and association with atherosclerosis.
- Ovarian cancer risk associated with inherited inflammation-related variants.
- Substituted 2,2-bisaryl-bicycloheptanes as novel and potent inhibitors of 5-lipoxygenase activating protein.
- Substituted indoles as potent and orally active 5-lipoxygenase activating protein (FLAP) inhibitors.
- Thiopyranol[2,3,4-c,d]indoles as inhibitors of 5-lipoxygenase, 5-lipoxygenase-activating protein, and leukotriene C4 synthase.
Keywords of People