Subject Areas on Research
- Single transcriptional and translational preQ1 riboswitches adopt similar pre-folded ensembles that follow distinct folding pathways into the same ligand-bound structure.
- Structural and Dynamic Basis for Low-Affinity, High-Selectivity Binding of L-Glutamine by the Glutamine Riboswitch.
- Structural dynamics of a single-stranded RNA-helix junction using NMR.
- Unraveling the structural complexity in a single-stranded RNA tail: implications for efficient ligand binding in the prequeuosine riboswitch.
- Visualizing RNA Conformational Changes via Pattern Recognition of RNA by Small Molecules.