Subject Areas on Research
- Coxiella burnetii effector proteins that localize to the parasitophorous vacuole membrane promote intracellular replication.
- Derivatives of plant phenolic compound affect the type III secretion system of Pseudomonas aeruginosa via a GacS-GacA two-component signal transduction system.
- Dimer recognition and secretion by the ESX secretion system in Bacillus subtilis.
- Galectin-3 directs antimicrobial guanylate binding proteins to vacuoles furnished with bacterial secretion systems.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Type III secretion system interacts with phagocytes to modulate systemic infection of zebrafish embryos.
- Structural and functional probing of PorZ, an essential bacterial surface component of the type-IX secretion system of human oral-microbiomic Porphyromonas gingivalis.
- The Chlamydia protease CPAF regulates host and bacterial proteins to maintain pathogen vacuole integrity and promote virulence.
- The outer-membrane export signal of Porphyromonas gingivalis type IX secretion system (T9SS) is a conserved C-terminal β-sandwich domain.