Subject Areas on Research
- Coxiella burnetii effector proteins that localize to the parasitophorous vacuole membrane promote intracellular replication.
- Cutting edge: Mouse NAIP1 detects the type III secretion system needle protein.
- Derivatives of plant phenolic compound affect the type III secretion system of Pseudomonas aeruginosa via a GacS-GacA two-component signal transduction system.
- Galectin-3 directs antimicrobial guanylate binding proteins to vacuoles furnished with bacterial secretion systems.
- Generation of a Listeria vaccine strain by enhanced caspase-1 activation.
- Salmonella Activation of STAT3 Signaling by SarA Effector Promotes Intracellular Replication and Production of IL-10.
- The Chlamydia protease CPAF regulates host and bacterial proteins to maintain pathogen vacuole integrity and promote virulence.