Subject Areas on Research
- Application of optical imaging and spectroscopy to radiation biology.
- Bio-Enabled Gold Superstructures with Built-In and Accessible Electromagnetic Hotspots.
- Deformable Graph Model for Tracking Epithelial Cell Sheets in Fluorescence Microscopy.
- Detection of iron-labeled single cells by MR imaging based on intermolecular double quantum coherences at 14 T.
- Enabling hyperpolarized (129) Xe MR spectroscopy and imaging of pulmonary gas transfer to the red blood cells in transgenic mice expressing human hemoglobin.
- Fate mapping reveals that microglia and recruited monocyte-derived macrophages are definitively distinguishable by phenotype in the retina.
- High-resolution mapping of intracellular fluctuations using carbon nanotubes.
- Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Labeled with Plasmonic Gold Nanostars for Cellular Tracking and Photothermal Cancer Cell Ablation.
- Intra-articular delivery of purified mesenchymal stem cells from C57BL/6 or MRL/MpJ superhealer mice prevents posttraumatic arthritis.
- Lumbar Myeloid Cell Trafficking into Locomotor Networks after Thoracic Spinal Cord Injury.
- Monitoring Tissue Regeneration at Single-Cell Resolution.
- Noninvasive Tracking of Alginate-Microencapsulated Cells.
- Plasticity of Hopx(+) type I alveolar cells to regenerate type II cells in the lung.
- Synthesis of magnetic resonance-, X-ray- and ultrasound-visible alginate microcapsules for immunoisolation and noninvasive imaging of cellular therapeutics.
- Tracking mesenchymal stromal cells using an ultra-bright TAT-functionalized plasmonic-active nanoplatform.
- Use of perfluorocarbon nanoparticles for non-invasive multimodal cell tracking of human pancreatic islets.
Keywords of People