Subject Areas on Research
- Adjustable small-incision selective tenotomy and plication for correction of incomitant vertical strabismus and torsion.
- Isokinetic strength, endurance, and subjective outcomes after biceps tenotomy versus tenodesis: a postoperative study.
- Necrotizing Tenon's capsule infection in a lymphopenic Down syndrome patient following strabismus surgery.
- Surgery for superior oblique tendon anteriorization and entrapment following scleral buckle.
- Surgical Technique and Anatomical Considerations for the Modified L'Episcopo Tendon Transfer.
- The effect of rectus muscle recession, resection and plication on anterior segment circulation in humans.