Subject Areas on Research
- Controlled targeting of liposomal doxorubicin via the folate receptor in vitro.
- Folate targeting of drug carriers: a mathematical model.
- Modular nanotransporters for targeted intracellular delivery of drugs: folate receptors as potential targets.
- O (4)-benzylfolic acid inactivates O (6)-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase in brain tumor cell lines.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein and mesothelin are associated with uterine serous carcinoma.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein is associated with shortened progression-free survival in uterine adenocarcinomas.
- Preparation, cytotoxicity, and in vivo antitumor efficacy of 111In-labeled modular nanotransporters.
- Rationale for folate receptor alpha targeted therapy in "high risk" endometrial carcinomas.
- Role of enzyme-bound 5,10-methenyltetrahydropteroylpolyglutamate in catalysis by Escherichia coli DNA photolyase.
Keywords of People