Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored
Subject Areas on Research
- Controlled targeting of liposomal doxorubicin via the folate receptor in vitro.
- Final analysis of a phase I/IIa trial of the folate-binding protein-derived E39 peptide vaccine to prevent recurrence in ovarian and endometrial cancer patients.
- Folate targeting of drug carriers: a mathematical model.
- Modular nanotransporters for targeted intracellular delivery of drugs: folate receptors as potential targets.
- O (4)-benzylfolic acid inactivates O (6)-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase in brain tumor cell lines.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein and mesothelin are associated with uterine serous carcinoma.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein is associated with shortened progression-free survival in uterine adenocarcinomas.
- Preparation, cytotoxicity, and in vivo antitumor efficacy of 111In-labeled modular nanotransporters.
- Role of enzyme-bound 5,10-methenyltetrahydropteroylpolyglutamate in catalysis by Escherichia coli DNA photolyase.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology