Subject Areas on Research
- Electroencephalographic and seizure manifestations in two patients with folate receptor autoimmune antibody-mediated primary cerebral folate deficiency.
- Immunotherapy targeting folate receptor induces cell death associated with autophagy in ovarian cancer.
- Molecular and biochemical characterization of folate transport proteins in retinal Müller cells.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein and mesothelin are associated with uterine serous carcinoma.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein is associated with shortened progression-free survival in uterine adenocarcinomas.
Keywords of People