Folate Receptor 1
Subject Areas on Research
- Electroencephalographic and seizure manifestations in two patients with folate receptor autoimmune antibody-mediated primary cerebral folate deficiency.
- Folate receptor-α expression in resectable hepatic colorectal cancer metastases: patterns and significance.
- Immunotherapy targeting folate receptor induces cell death associated with autophagy in ovarian cancer.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein and mesothelin are associated with uterine serous carcinoma.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein is associated with shortened progression-free survival in uterine adenocarcinomas.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology