Subject Areas on Research
- A Mobile Sensing Approach for Regional Surveillance of Fugitive Methane Emissions in Oil and Gas Production.
- Are Older Adults Ready for Wireless Physical Activity Tracking Devices? A Comparison of Commonly Used Tracking Devices.
- Automated detection and enumeration of marine wildlife using unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and thermal imagery.
- Calibrating single-ended fiber-optic Raman spectra distributed temperature sensing data.
- Emerging Technologies to Conserve Biodiversity.
- Estimating above-ground carbon biomass in a newly restored coastal plain wetland using remote sensing.
- Geographic information systems (GIS): an emerging method to assess demand and provision for rehabilitation services.
- Global satellite monitoring of climate-induced vegetation disturbances.
- Impact of remote monitoring on clinical events and associated health care utilization: A nationwide assessment.
- Improved survival in patients enrolled promptly into remote monitoring following cardiac implantable electronic device implantation.
- Landscape-Scale Controls on Aboveground Forest Carbon Stocks on the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.
- Reassessing the conservation status of the giant panda using remote sensing.
- Remote monitoring of cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIED).
- Remotely Sensed Data Informs Red List Evaluations and Conservation Priorities in Southeast Asia.
- The Relationship Between Level of Adherence to Automatic Wireless Remote Monitoring and Survival in Pacemaker and Defibrillator Patients.
Keywords of People