Remote Sensing Technology
Subject Areas on Research
- AAPM TG 191: Clinical use of luminescent dosimeters: TLDs and OSLDs.
- Are Older Adults Ready for Wireless Physical Activity Tracking Devices? A Comparison of Commonly Used Tracking Devices.
- Arrhythmic Burden and the Risk of Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation and Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices.
- Atrial fibrillation burden, progression, and the risk of death: a case-crossover analysis in patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices.
- Automated detection and enumeration of marine wildlife using unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and thermal imagery.
- Calibrating single-ended fiber-optic Raman spectra distributed temperature sensing data.
- Emerging Technologies to Conserve Biodiversity.
- Estimating above-ground carbon biomass in a newly restored coastal plain wetland using remote sensing.
- Impact of remote monitoring on clinical events and associated health care utilization: A nationwide assessment.
- Improved survival in patients enrolled promptly into remote monitoring following cardiac implantable electronic device implantation.
- Modeling plant composition as community continua in a forest landscape with LiDAR and hyperspectral remote sensing.
- Policy-driven changes in enclosure fisheries of large lakes in the Yangtze Plain: Evidence from satellite imagery.
- Practice Variation in Anticoagulation Prescription and Outcomes After Device-Detected Atrial Fibrillation.
- Reassessing the conservation status of the giant panda using remote sensing.
- Remote monitoring of cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIED).
- Remotely Sensed Data Informs Red List Evaluations and Conservation Priorities in Southeast Asia.
- Satellite Observations and Malaria: New Opportunities for Research and Applications.
- The Forest Observation System, building a global reference dataset for remote sensing of forest biomass.
- The Relationship Between Level of Adherence to Automatic Wireless Remote Monitoring and Survival in Pacemaker and Defibrillator Patients.
- Unoccupied Aircraft Systems in Marine Science and Conservation
Keywords of People
- Swenson, Jennifer J., Associate Professor of the Practice of Geospatial Analysis, Environmental Sciences and Policy