Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent morphine exposure affects long-term microglial function and later-life relapse liability in a model of addiction.
- Assessing the present state and potential of Medicaid controlled substance lock-in programs.
- Aversive effects of ethanol in adolescent versus adult rats: potential causes and implication for future drinking.
- Controlled Substance Lock-In Programs: Examining An Unintended Consequence Of A Prescription Drug Abuse Policy.
- Doctor and pharmacy shopping for controlled substances.
- Early-life experience decreases drug-induced reinstatement of morphine CPP in adulthood via microglial-specific epigenetic programming of anti-inflammatory IL-10 expression.
- FACS analysis of neuronal-glial interactions in the nucleus accumbens following morphine administration.
- Robust age, but limited sex, differences in mu-opioid receptors in the rat brain: relevance for reward and drug-seeking behaviors in juveniles.