Subject Areas on Research
- A risk score to identify HIV-infected women most likely to become lost to follow-up in the postpartum period.
- Analysis of the potential for point-of-care test to enable individualised treatment of infections caused by antimicrobial-resistant and susceptible strains of Neisseria gonorrhoeae: a modelling study.
- Are tuberculosis patients adherent to prescribed treatments in China? Results of a prospective cohort study.
- Association of parathyroid pathology with well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Dose response to vitamin D supplementation in African Americans: results of a 4-arm, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Lost to Follow-up and Withdrawal of Consent in Contemporary Global Cardiovascular Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Treatment retention and care transitions during and after the scale-up of HIV care and treatment in Northern Tanzania.
- Vulnerable at Each Step in the PMTCT Care Cascade: High Loss to Follow Up During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period in Tanzania.