Subject Areas on Research
- 30-Day risk-standardized mortality and readmission rates after ischemic stroke in critical access hospitals.
- A "shocking" new code status.
- Accuracy of international classification of diseases, ninth revision, clinical modification billing codes for common ophthalmic conditions.
- An alternative strategy for perinatal verbal autopsy coding: single versus multiple coders.
- Clinician's Primer to ICD-10-CM Coding for Cleft Lip/Palate Care.
- Code Abdomen: An Assessment Coding Scheme for Abdominal Imaging Findings Possibly Representing Cancer.
- Evaluation of ICD-9-CM codes for craniofacial microsomia.
- ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM mapping of the AAST Emergency General Surgery disease severity grading systems: Conceptual approach, limitations, and recommendations for the future.
- Marijuana use and inpatient outcomes among hospitalized patients: analysis of the nationwide inpatient sample database.
- Physician practice competition and prices paid by private insurers for office visits.
- Questioning concomitant cystoscopy coding during hysterectomy in the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program database.
- Referring Provider Perceptions of Standardized Reporting for Possible Abdominal Cancer.
- Specificity of administrative coding for older adults with acute heart failure hospitalizations.
- The capacity of ICD-10-CM/PCS to characterize surgical care.
- Top ten inpatient palliative medicine billing and coding mistakes (and how to fix them this week).
- Use of diagnosis codes for detection of clinically significant opioid poisoning in the emergency department: A retrospective analysis of a surveillance case definition.