Subject Areas on Research
- A granular activated carbon/electrochemical hybrid system for onsite treatment and reuse of blackwater.
- Comparison of water-energy trajectories of two major regions experiencing water shortage.
- Environmental Behavior's Dirty Secret: The Prevalence of Waste Management in Discussions of Environmental Concern and Action.
- Life cycle assessment of nutrient recycling from wastewater: A critical review.
- Life-cycle energy impacts for adapting an urban water supply system to droughts.
- Understanding urban water performance at the city-region scale using an urban water metabolism evaluation framework.