Subject Areas on Research
- Chaplaincy and mental health in the department of Veterans affairs and department of defense.
- Chaplains' Engagement with Suicidality among Their Service Users: Findings from the VA/DoD Integrated Mental Health Strategy.
- Comparison of SNOMED CT versus Medcin terminology concept coverage for mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Contributions of the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response System Network to global health security in 2011.
- Department of Defense influenza and other respiratory disease surveillance during the 2009 pandemic.
- Leveraging healthcare utilization to explore outcomes from musculoskeletal disorders: methodology for defining relevant variables from a health services data repository.
- Pharmacotherapy of traumatic brain injury: state of the science and the road forward: report of the Department of Defense Neurotrauma Pharmacology Workgroup.
- Training initiatives within the AFHSC-Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response System: support for IHR (2005).