Subject Areas on Research
- A qualitative study describing nursing home nurses sensemaking to detect medication order discrepancies.
- Accuracy of the medication list in the electronic health record-implications for care, research, and improvement.
- Automatic detection of omissions in medication lists.
- Complexities of Medication Management Across Care Transitions: A Case Report.
- Dosing antibiotics in neonates: review of the pharmacokinetic data.
- Impact of restarting home neuropsychiatric medications on sedation outcomes in medical intensive care unit patients.
- Improving care transitions: current practice and future opportunities for pharmacists.
- Increasing the quality of medication histories in the ED with pharmacy students.
- Integrating patient safety and clinical pharmacy services into the care of a high-risk, ambulatory population: a collaborative approach.
- Learning from colleagues about healthcare IT implementation and optimization: lessons from a medical informatics listserv.
- Medication documentation in a primary care network serving North Carolina medicaid patients: results of a cross-sectional chart review.
- Medication misadventures in older adults: literature from 2013.
- New models of chronic kidney disease care including pharmacists: improving medication reconciliation and medication management.
- Patient-centered adherence intervention after acute coronary syndrome hospitalization.
- Recent Literature Update on Medication Risk in Older Adults, 2015-2016.
Keywords of People