Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomy of provincial level inequality in maternal mortality in China during 2004-2016: a new decomposition analysis.
- Did the 'Great Recession' produce a depression in tuberculosis incidence?
- Global economic consequences of selected surgical diseases: a modelling study.
- Moving Beyond GDP: Cost Effectiveness of Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Latin America.
- Singapore's health-care system: key features, challenges, and shifts.
- Valuing health as development: going beyond gross domestic product.